Join that Habitat for Humanity team in providing a hand up to Chester County families in need of decent, affordable housing! See below for current job openings.
Using volunteer labor and financial support from the Chester County community, Habitat has provided affordable housing for 147 hard-working families in Coatesville, Downingtown, Phoenixville and West Chester. Family applicants are selected on the basis of three criteria: need for adequate shelter, ability to pay, and willingness to invest their time to build their future home.
The Corporate Relations Manager reports to the Director of Development. This part-time position is responsible for building on an existing donor-centered strategy to prospect, cultivate, solicit and steward gifts from corporate and business partners. Specifically some responsibilities include, but are not limited to, developing rapport with corporations, coordinating team builds, and seeking prospective corporate donor support.
Qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree and should be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Access, and PowerPoint). Relevant experience is necessary and should range from 3-7 years of development experience.
- Conduct ongoing research on corporations and prospective donors
- Organize corporate collaboration to ensure companies have ample opportunity to volunteer with Habitat via Team Builds
- Research and prepare proposals and grant applications
- Attend networking events and present to civic groups
- Participate in trainings and keep abreast of best practices in the development field
- Management may assign other essential functions related to corporate development
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent research abilities
- Advanced computer skills including knowledge of fundraising software
- Strong understanding of fundraising trends, strategies, and their impact on affordable housing
- A working knowledge of corporate structure and how their funds are allocated for charitable donation
- Must communicate effectively to both staff members and donors
Email cover letter, resume, references of successful donor relationships, and salary requirements to email@example.com.