Seeking a rewarding volunteer experience unlike any other? We would love for you to volunteer with us at our Coatesville construction site!
- Volunteers are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis and Saturdays fill up especially quickly when available.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to work on site.
- The site is open to volunteers Wednesday through Friday from 8:30 am until about 3:30 pm with a break for lunch. Occasionally, Saturdays also become available. You must be able to volunteer for a full day.
What to Bring & Wear:
- Tools are provided. You may bring your own, but Habitat is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Pack plenty of water and a bagged lunch.
- You must wear closed-toe shoes and weather-appropriate clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Due to construction circumstances, weather conditions and the possibility that there may not be enough work for the entire volunteer crew, Habitat may cancel or reschedule your volunteer day with twenty-four (24) hours notice.
- In case of inclement weather, you will be notified of any cancellations via email and it will be posted on the homepage of our website
- Individuals interested in a one-time commitment may create an account on our online scheduling calendar, VolunteerUp, to gain access to our construction schedule and open volunteer slots. Click here or on the button below to be directed to the scheduling calendar.
- Individuals interested in becoming a “regular,” or someone who volunteers once a week, should e-mail Kate Weidner or call 610-384-7793, ext. 10.
- Groups are certainly welcome to volunteer as well! E-mail Kate Weidner or call 610-384-7993, ext. 10 to schedule your group. .
Having trouble using VolunteerUp? Click here for step-by-step instructions.
If you have any questions, please contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-384-7993, ext. 10.