The Caln and Kennett Square ReStores are looking for a friendly, positive person to lend a hand in the warehouse! The Volunteer Warehouse Assistant is a flexible, weekly volunteer position available any day Monday through Saturday in 3+ hour shifts. Volunteers should be comfortable moving furniture and other large and bulky items up to 50 pounds.
- Assist in safe and careful loading and unloading of ReStore donations and purchases from customers’ vehicles and ReStore trucks.
- Help to maintain cleanliness and organization of the warehouse and sales floor. Keep aisles clear of product and debris
- Graciously accept donations that have been dropped off at back dock and politely, but firmly, reject items that do not meet the ReStore donation guidelines.
- Safely place new donations on the sales floor in the correct department.
- Eligibility for volunteer discount at the ReStores and appreciation gifts and events
- Comradery, friendship, and the warm and fuzzy feeling only volunteering can provide
Email Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-384-7993, ext. 10