Habitat for Humanity of Chester County COVID-19 UpdatesWe will keep this webpage updated as the COVID-19 situation continues.
Steps taken by Habitat for Humanity of Chester County:
- Our ReStore is currently closed to protect our staff, donors, and volunteers and in accordance with Governor Wolf’s closure suggestions.
- The construction site has been closed to volunteers for the safety of our site volunteers and construction staff.
- We have asked all of our staff to stay home consistent with Governor Wolf’s orders and have temporarily closed the administrative office.
- We canceled all large events including 17th Annual Build a House…Build a Dream contest and our Pastor Lunch Open House. We will be announcing new dates as soon as possible.
- Our staff continues to work from home to answer any questions you might have. Click here for the contact information of each department.
Habitat for Humanity International CEO shares the ripple effects of COVID-19
Jonathan Reckford issued a statement regarding the economic ripple effects of
COVID-19. For some, “shelter in place” is a different kind of crisis. Why your support
at this time is critical.
Raise your voice now to tell Congress to act for housing stability
Help ensure families have a safe place to call home and nonprofits can continue to serve our communities during COVID-19. Fill out a quick template to email your representatives.
Chester County Resources Available Online
Visit Chester County’s website for more information on what’s happening in our area.