Seeking a rewarding volunteer experience unlike any other? We would love for you to volunteer with us at our construction site!
- Opportunities are available for individuals and groups and are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Those seeking community service hours should fill out an application, found here.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to work on site and able to volunteer for a full day (8:30-3:30 with an hour break for lunch).
- The site is open to volunteers Tuesday through Saturday.
- All volunteer opportunities are scheduled via our online scheduling system. After you submit and application, you will be notified via email of the next steps, which include a brief online orientation. (Check your email’s spam folder for our email!) After completing the orientation, you will be eligible to self-schedule online.
What to Bring & Wear:
- Tools are provided. You may bring your own, but Habitat is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Pack plenty of water and a bagged lunch.
- You must wear closed-toe shoes and weather-appropriate clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Due to construction circumstances, weather conditions and the possibility that there may not be enough work for the entire volunteer crew, Habitat may cancel or reschedule your volunteer day with twenty-four (24) hours notice.
- In case of inclement weather, you will be notified of any cancellations via email and it will be posted on the homepage of our website