Homeownership in West Grove
The application window is now open!!
We are currently accepting applications at this time for the West Grove properties. Please read the following information to familiarize yourself with everything you will need to successfully submit your application.
Please note that the application process for our West Grove properties is a partnership between Habitat for Humanity and the USDA and is NOT the same process.
The size of the household determines the range of income need to qualify for a home. Below are the different ranges:
- 1-4 person family must make between $43,700 and $69,900
- 5-8 person family must make between $57,700 and $92,250
- New townhome community with an HOA
- 1,580 square foot homes, 4 bedrooms, 2 bath with no garage and no basement
- Sale price $175,000.00 with second mortgage (TBD)
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.