Homeownership in West Grove
Take a virtual tour of a home in Fuller Meadows!
Located at 121 South Guernsey Road West Grove, PA 19390
The application window is now open!
We are currently accepting applications at this time for the West Grove properties.
Please note that the application process for our West Grove properties is a partnership between Habitat for Humanity and the USDA and is NOT the same process.
The size of the household determines the range of income need to qualify for a home. Below are the different ranges:
- 1-4 person family must make between $43,700 and $69,900
- 5-8 person family must make between $57,700 and $92,250
- 1,680 square foot homes that are brand new construction
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bath with no garage and no basement
- The homes are $175,000.00 with an average monthly mortgage of $1000 – $1500 a month
- There is a $50,000-second mortgage that is not paid until the house is sold
- Click here to read the latest article about the West Grove development
When you have finished your application, please mail it to:
P.O. BOX 1452
Coatesville, PA 19320
If you would like to receive updates on the application deadlines and homeownership information, please fill out the form below. This is not the same as submitting an application for housing:
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.